Health is your life force. If it hits zero, your character dies. Starting Max Health is calculated as follows:
Max Health = ((Endurance x 3) + 9 + Trait modifiers)
Stamina is consumed when using abilities. Starting Max Stamina is calculated as follows:
Max Stamina = (Endurance + Strength / 2) + 3 + Trait modifiers)
Strength is your physical prowess. It affects:
- Damage dealt with melee attacks.
- Carry capacity.
- How far shoved characters travel.
Dexterity is your nimbleness. It affects:
- Damage and accuracy of ranged attacks.
- Damage and accuracy of thrown items.
- Chance of extra attacks with non-main arms.
Intelligence is your mental acuity. It affects:
- Damage of mental and magical attacks.
- Rate of experience gain for proficiencies.
- Rate of experience gain for abilities.
- Maximum Health and Stamina.
- How effective a character is at shrugging off status effects.
|Defense is your natural armor.|
|Move speed dictates how many Action Points you gain every turn.|
|Attack delay dictates how fast you attack with weapons. Negative numbers are good, and decrease the amount of Action Points you use while swinging a weapon.|
|Accuracy||Accuracy affects your hit chance with melee, ranged and Throwing weapons.|
|Heat Resistance||Heat Resistace reduces damage taken from Heat-based damage. Higher levels allow you to shrug off the status effect "Aflame".|
|Cold Resistance||Cold Resistance reduces damage taken from Cold-based damage. Higher levels allow you to shrug off the status effect "Slow".|
|Energy Resistance||Energy Resistance reduces damage taken from Energy-based damage. Higher levels allow you to shrug off the status effect "Stun".|
|Stealth||Stealth increases the chance nearby enemies will not notice you. Attacking while unseen gives a guaranteed Critical Hit.|
|Influence||Influence increases or reduces shop prices from Merchants.|
|Health Regeneration||The rate you regain Health over time.|
|Stamina Regeneration||The rate you regain Stamina over time.|